Thursday, September 19, 2013

Aspirations and Previous Work



My interests are in story telling. I want to become a graphic story teller when I grow up. If I got the exact job I wanted right now (which is unlikely) then I would be a graphic novelist. But if I couldnt do that then I guess I would want to be just a illustrator for other peoples stories. Or I guess anything really related to drawing. As far as previous work goes... I dont know how many pictures we are supposed to post... so I will just post a bunch.

I like doing realism


And I like using different mediums













And I like doing things in realistic styles that are turned into illustrations... this is my favorite way to draw things. As realistically as possible, then adding an outline. 













And finally, stuff that I really like. :)

Oh... and I love anthropomorphic creatures. Or furries... whatever you want to call them. Because they are awesome.




1 comment:

  1. I love the watercolor "Cats wearing clothes series." They should be illustrations for a book about cats or a novel that features cats prominently! I truly appreciate your artistry!

    ReplyDelete